A

Sunday, January 26, 2014

Re: [photoshop-beginners] blurry photo



They're still running the $10/month special?  I thought that was to end at the end of last year.  I took advantage of it, and I'm very glad I did.  I love PhotoShop CC!  And who knows, maybe someday I'll learn Lightroom.

RobR


On Sun, Jan 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM, <lincolncountyfreecycle@yahoo.com> wrote:


Right now.Adobe is running a special for Photoshop and Lightroom that is only $9.99 per month. 'm not sure how long the offer is going on but it is a Great deal.


As far as your blurry photo here is a video that may help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpWDihBHRqM


I'm not sure how bad it is but I have always used Filter--->Other--->High Pass. If you play with the settings you may get the results that you need.


Good Luck


Mary






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment