A

Monday, January 27, 2014

[photoshop-beginners] New here and to Photoshop



I was really happy to find this group as I need a lt of very basic help.  I have been editing images with other software for many years but the new deal for PS CC6 was to tempting and I am now trying to figure out all the new tools and some basic stuff too.  I have been using Paint Shop Pro for many, many years and had an older version of PSE which I did not like at all.  I do have the touch app on my tablet, though and use it a lot.  Lately most of my image editing has been on my Note tablet but now I really want to learn PS.  


One of the biggest things I am having problems finding an answer to, and I have asked several places including Adobe forums with no luck, is how to open an image that is on the clipboard without having to save it first.  In Paint Shop Pro it is "Paste as a new image", or simply paste if you are creating a layer but I can not find anything to do this so far in CC6.  I am very sure there has to be a way.  Any suggestions?

Great meeting you all. 


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment