A

Monday, October 14, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] blurry photo



It is pretty hard to make a blurry photo sharp..I have never been able to successfully do it. I hear you can get a subscription to photoshop now for $10. a month.                          Nancy H.
----- Original Message -----
From: Christy
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2013 8:54 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] blurry photo

 

 
Hi everyone,
Can you tell me if with Photoshop a somewhat blurry photo can be improved?  I have only played a bit with Photoshop on the free demo versions.  I want to purchase it when I can afford it and learn it better.  I do have old photos I would like to improve as a project and some good ones that are blurred or underdeveloped perhaps.
I have one right now I would like to improve on but do not think I can do much without a program like Photoshop.
thanks
Christy



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment