A

Monday, September 23, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice



In CC it is at the bottom of the Layer menu, almost did not see it…….

 

JohnW

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Maskin
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 9:44 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice

 

 

Thank you so much for responding.

 

Yes, that is where it was when I used CS2. But it seems to be missing on my version of the CS5..don't know why. I will search again.  However, in the meantime, I can get the same results by saving the image on 

the desktop and then putting it back into photoshop.

 


From: Clayton Swatzell <photoguyinmo@live.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 10:38 AM
Subject: RE: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice

 

 

Layers menu>Flatten Image

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Maskin
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:53 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice

 

 

I used to work on CS2  on my main computer but Adobe withdrew support.

 

I bought  a lap top with CS 5 installed. Truthfully, I could do more with CS2, odd as that

sounds, but certain things I am not yet able to do in making my designs.  I guess I have

to work at it more.

 

Anyway, one problem I have is that I do NOT know how to flatten images. I looked for

that on "level" where it was on CS 2 but can't find it. Perhaps it is called something else.

I went to help and typed in"flatten image" but the search turned up nothing.

 

The only adaptation I could figure out was to save the image on the desktop and reload it.

 

I have the feeling I will be asking lots of questions as I go along, but this is the only

one for now.

 

I appreciate any advice you can give to me.

 

Susan

 

 

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment