Monday, September 23, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice

Layers menu>Flatten Image


From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Susan Maskin
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2013 5:53 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] question...needing advice



I used to work on CS2  on my main computer but Adobe withdrew support.


I bought  a lap top with CS 5 installed. Truthfully, I could do more with CS2, odd as that

sounds, but certain things I am not yet able to do in making my designs.  I guess I have

to work at it more.


Anyway, one problem I have is that I do NOT know how to flatten images. I looked for

that on "level" where it was on CS 2 but can't find it. Perhaps it is called something else.

I went to help and typed in"flatten image" but the search turned up nothing.


The only adaptation I could figure out was to save the image on the desktop and reload it.


I have the feeling I will be asking lots of questions as I go along, but this is the only

one for now.


I appreciate any advice you can give to me.






Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment