A

Monday, September 9, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] How do I organize my own bruahses.



Go through the other presets and delete them then save your preset with a unique name.
 
From: SueK
Sent: Monday, September 9, 2013 7:08 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] How do I organize my own bruahses.
 


Every time I make a brush preset, it groups it together with whatever other presets I have open. How can I make my own group of presents, separate from all the other brushes?


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment