A

Thursday, September 19, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] CS6 Graphics going crazy.



Try unchecking use graphics processor.  I know my laptop does not like that setting. 

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

http://cswatzell.com

 

Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.

-Pablo Picasso

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Graphics Guy
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 12:33 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] CS6 Graphics going crazy.

 

 

Hi to all,

 

My Photoshop CS6 program has started to go bonkers.

When I do anything to the image I am working on I either

get a checkerboard transparent background indicating no

pixels or the image itself goes totally black.  Clicking on

the image brings the image back until I do something else

to it and then it happens again.

 

I figure it must have something to do with the graphics

card. (AMD Radeon HD 7570) I downloaded and installed

the latest update Ver. 13.152 but that didn't help.

 

I went into Edit>Preferences>Performance>Graphics

Processor Settings and find "Use Graphics Editor"

checked. 

Under Advanced Settings>Drawing Mode>Basic with the

top 3 boxes checked. 

 

In IE10 Advanced>Accelerated Graphics, I am using

GPU rendering.

 

I have 1.61TB free space on my C: drive.

 

Does anyone have any idea what is going on or better

yet how to correct it?  Thanks for any assistance.

 

Respectfully,

Walter B.
Locust Grove, VA
DELL X8500 64 bit
Windows 8 Pro

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment