A

Saturday, September 21, 2013

[photoshop-beginners] More new features



I received notification and access to the file syncing feature of the cloud storage as part of the Photoshop CC subscription.  I also now have access to the Adobe Type Kit via the Creative Cloud application manager. I know some were granted early access to file syncing portion of the ‘cloud’ storage and type kit but this is a feature I can see me using a great deal.  The ability to collaborate with others on processing of images or works and seeing the revision history is exciting.  I have not been a big user of fonts or type in my image processing but I am starting to venture towards using them as I begin to create more ‘digital art’ works using my original photographs. 

 

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

http://cswatzell.com

 

Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.

-Pablo Picasso

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment