A

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Seamless Tile Question...

I use Imagelys. It's a seamless tile program. It's free. I haven't used it in photoshop but have used it extensively to scan fabrics for a quilting program.
JoAnn H



From: Debby <debbyshipp@gmail.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2013 3:57 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Seamless Tile Question...

 
I am needing a seamless tile effect for PS CS 5. The FM seamless tile filter isn't getting it like I am wanting. There are other programs that will do it, but I hope to learn of a filter in PS that will do the job. The below is done in PSP...is there something that will work in PS that will do it??? Thanks for any info...
 
From this...
 
To this...


No comments:

Post a Comment