A

Friday, June 28, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] PS CC



You can cancel before the year is over but you will have to pay an early cancelation fee as outlined in the agreed terms when you signed up.

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

http://cswatzell.com

 

Art is the elimination of the unnecessary.

-Pablo Picasso

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pgrampsnan@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 2:42 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] PS CC

 

 

HI,I thought I would try Adobe CC but found it is not for me my question is(if any one is aware)can i cancel my subscription now or do I have to have it for a year before I cancel? Thankyou

BigJohn in Lyneham UK



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment