A

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] PS CC



When I completed the upgrade to PS CC none of my plugins showed up.  I re-installed NIK but I installed it directly into the Photoshop CC 64-bit plugins folder.  OnOne worked with the default settings.  Topaz I just copied the folder from CS6 and pasted it into the CC plugins folder.  Everything works as it is supposed to work. 

 

I did read on Adobe’s site that the plugins didn’t carry over because PS CC is considered a ‘significant’ upgrade.  I would suspect that NIK, Topaz and others will have to adjust their install routines. 

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

www.cswatzell.com

 

 

He who fears he shall suffer already suffers what he fears.

-Michel de Montaigne

 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Douglas Yelmen
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:11 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] PS CC

 

 

i recently installed both LR5 and PS CC. i like PS CC. I am having frustrating problems with LR5., and i don't' really see a full upgrades worth of things that matter to me.
In PS CC, i know i cannot drag and drop Plug-ins like in years past.
I have spent a good deal of money on things like Nik, Topaz, Perfect Photo suite 7.5. all up to date. i understand there is a way to import NIK, with it's installer, but haven't
figured it out.

can anyone help me, please?

doug yelmen



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment