A

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Help with a photo



It appears you put it in an album for us to see.  
----- Original Message -----
From: delia9567
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 5:27 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Help with a photo

 

I just posted a picture of a group of girls. I was asked to PS 2 girls in. I do not like the way it turned it. Could someone please help me. Of course this is last minute, I need to have it done by Thursday. I created an album named "Delia", the image is waiting for approval now. the girls look out of place and not blended. I tried blurring the edges, with 3 different images, I am having a problem.

Thank you!
Delia



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment