A

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

RE: [photoshop-beginners] CS6 Bridge



In the lower right corner of Bridge CS6 I have options such as “View content as thumbnails”, “View content as details”, “View content as list”. Set it to “View content as thumbnails”.  You can then adjust the size of the thumbnails using the slider at the bottom.

 

Clay Swatzell

NAPP Member

www.cswatzell.com

 

 

He who fears he shall suffer already suffers what he fears.

-Michel de Montaigne

 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of pgrampsnan@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 6:20 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] CS6 Bridge

 

 

Hi People,hope your well,Can any body Help me Please.I used to have my
photo visable like in Elements in CS6 Bridge,well,now all I have is files that I have to open to see my photos,any idea how I can change it so that all Photos are visible.Hope you can Help.Thankyou

BigJohn in Lyneham UK



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment