A

Monday, June 3, 2013

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Backdrops for Photoshop

 

Just Google - backgrounds, and click "Images" on top of the Google page. I
do this everyday for work.

brent

On Mon, Jun 3, 2013 at 12:50 PM, athomemom56 <countrymama24@aol.com> wrote:

> **
>
>
> Hello,
> Does anyone know of how to find quality digital backdrops to use in
> Photoshop. I actually want to learn how to change the backgrounds in photos
> using digital backdrops. I have never done this so any input is welcomed.
> Have any of you ever done this....how did it turn out? I realize I can get
> the "Studio" type backgrounds using my PS CS5, but I want more scenic ones,
> for example a beach background.
> Thanks,
> Barbra Ann
>
>
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment