A

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

[photoshopgroup] Scanning, image variation

 

Hi,

I've been using Photoshop for a while now and while not an expert, I use it for my watercolor comps, scanning and sending to clients for approval. I only just recently had a project where it seems the customer was seeing something in his email that varied from mine. My watercolor (8- 1/2" x 11), showed a hard edged shadow on the edges, where my monitor just showed a lighter white background. I'm guessing my monitor needs to be calibrated?? I have a mac Mini with a JW197D Hanns-G Monitor. I've also used my scanner for my original art and upload for prints. The people who make the prints have had very good results with my work, with only bright white around my watercolor images. I have also used my scanner to for scanning larger art in pieces, but when viewed on some websites, the edges of all the pieces show shadows. I know there are some different topics here, and I apologize if posting in the wrong forum. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Jeff

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment