A

Monday, May 20, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshopping pics



Sounds like "Blackmail" work too me - *;) winking



From: luckystar818 <luckystar818@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshopping pics



Extractions Nancy faceswap etc.




Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch

Nancy Halsey <halsey@gwi.net> wrote:
 

What exactly do you want done? If it is fairly simple, I will do it for you..depending if I have the skill needed.            Nancy H.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2013 10:49 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Photoshopping pics

 

Hello all,

I need some pics photoshopped if, anyone out there who is good wanna mame some cash hola at me. 

Mike



Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment