A

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

[photoshop-beginners] tuts



 
,I made a tutorial for making a special brush I used to make a birthday greeting for my great nephew's 13th birthday.
The tutorial shows the making of the brush and then how to change some of the brush dynamics such as spacing, hue jitter, size jitter and angle jitter to achieve the effect I wanted.  you can view it at
 
 
I also have the completed birthday greeting at
 
 
This video was created using the video function of CS6.  I have had more fun making videos in Photoshop CS6.  If you have any questions about the video part let me know and maybe I can answer them.
 
I also made a July 4th video and have it posted at
 
 
I looked at a UK calendar and there is a July 4 there so they can view it also.  I would ask that all of you that are Americans, if you view the video to carefully read the Declaration of Independence as the video is playing. 
 
 


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment