A

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Watercolors



That's beautiful. Wast that made on a canvas or is that from photoshop?

Susan
http://susancomputerdesigns.blogspot.com

--- On Sun, 3/24/13, Nancy Halsey <halsey@gwi.net> wrote:

From: Nancy Halsey <halsey@gwi.net>
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Watercolors
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 3:27 PM

 

I loved the watercolor art work that John sent us. I am trying to figure out how the girl with the birds was done and I think a drawing was made on a watercolor background so I tried that but something is not quite right. I do not have illustrator..do you think that was what she was using to get such sharp lines in her drawing? Here is my attempt but it doesn't seem quite right and I think it is the drawing....any suggestions?                             Nancy
 
 


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment