A

Thursday, March 14, 2013

RE: [Photoshop-beginners] Hello



I don’t like IM because the text goes over the graphic or the text is hard to read. I had it for 2 years and deleted it

People wrote back cannot read message. Now use outlook and love it I use the notes I use the alarm they come in very

Handy,

I open photo shop CS6 every day and use one of the tool just to play with and to remember where it is if I need it

Also watch video on line they are really good I use the healing tool allot on my pictures the more you play the more you

Will learn there is allot to this program and it is not easy but fun to use when you need it

I heard that they were going to take IM off the market Not sure if it is true.    

 

 

 

    My flickr address        http://www.flickr.com/photos/48224214@N02/

      My Website address   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LornaImagesorwallpaper/join

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tattud@centurytel.net
Sent: March-14-13 2:04 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Hello

 

 

I use incredimail......so fun and easy. Been using it for years. I hated outlook

 

 

 

 

 

-------Original Message-------

 

Date: 03/13/13 23:01:45

Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Hello

 

 

They posted something about they are trying to get hotmail users over to outlook so that is why they are working on it.  They said it was supposed to be a small patch but it is ending up longer than they though

 

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM, Lisa66 <lisam-66@sympatico.ca> wrote:

 

Do you mean the Outlook on-line (the old Hotmail site)? I have heard a lot of people are having issues with it. It may be a junk mail issue, I know all of a sudden my regular email program has been marking different things as junk, that have never been before.

 

 

thanks,

Lisa66

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Watchinghawk66
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 9:19 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Hello

 

 

I am not sure if I am allowed to post but I just wanted to give heads up. I have been frustrated with Outlook. I stopped getting my emails yesterday around 2:30. So, I am missing emails or didn't see what people post :(. Still can't log in. So instead, I changed my email address to tina.l.johnson01 and changed it under "edit Membership".

Tina


No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.2240 / Virus Database: 2641/5669 - Release Date: 03/13/13

 

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment