A

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Choice of Camera



Any modern SLR camera can take pictures in the RAW format, actually.

I chose between the Canon 5D mkII and the Canon 7D when I wanted to upgrade from my 40D. I chose the 7D for several reasons. I had a number of lenses that wouldn't fit the 5D (APC-S lenses) and I didn't feel like having to invest in a whole range of new lenses on top of the cost for the camera itself.

The 7D does have the "crop factor" which means that you have to multiply the lens you're using, say a 50mm, by a factor of 1,6, in reality giving you an 80mm lens.

I feel that the 6D is a good camera, sort of a baby 5D mkIII.

I'd suggest reading up on each camera, and make your decision based on that.

Good luck, and let us know what you eventually chose,

Goran N



From: "pgrampsnan@yahoo.co.uk" <pgrampsnan@yahoo.co.uk>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, March 31, 2013 11:19 AM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Choice of Camera

 
Good Morning,could some one please tell which is the best camera to buy,
For taking Raw photos.
A Canon 7D or a Canon 6D Thankyou.

BigJohn in Lyneham UK





__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment