A

Monday, December 3, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] White bands

You asked a question on a public base and got a very good answer with a reference instruction link.
Now we must chunk our freedom of speech into the trash?
The subject being discussed is relevant to your question.  I am not aware that a subject line is owned by any member of the group.
Do I detect a possession issue around Brownsville?
Be kool man ... we're not aiming anything at you.  Use your delete key.
rj

-------- Original Message --------
WOWZA!!!!!! I asked for a simple white band to put on my pictures and now I get feed back of not to post my picts, if I don't want them stolen, to just put them in a drawer.  I was asking a simple question if you can't answer it please do not respond with such negativity.




No comments:

Post a Comment