A

Monday, December 3, 2012

RE: [photoshop-beginners] How to make a white bar brush



I know that my pictures were being sold on E bay my girlfriend found about 20 of them.

But I really don’t care now I post on the net and give them away. It is more problem having

Copyright on the net then not having them copyrighted. It is so bad out there that you now we are

Being stop from taking pictures of city building or statues. I hate looking at picture with the copyrights on them

If you don’t want to share put them in a draw and keep them there

I take over 500 pictures a month and share them on flickr some of the

Flower picture I cut out the flowers  and make tube with them then I make Christmas tags

And share them and don’t have to worry about copyrights. Yes yes yes

You can check my pictures of nature they are nice have lot of great comments

Lorna   

 

 

 

    My flickr address        http://www.flickr.com/photos/48224214@N02/

      My Website address   http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LornaImagesorwallpaper/join

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Liz
Sent: December-03-12 10:09 AM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] How to make a white bar brush

 

 

There is a website you can go to that searches for duplicates of your photos - www.tineye.com - this is how I found a whole group of my photos being used without my permission ;-) But the lesson is - if you do not want your work used by anyone, never let it leave your computer - not even in an email to Aunt Sally - because someone will use it. Period. ;-)

 

Liz

 

 

On Dec 3, 2012, at 10:04 AM, Rijo wrote:

 


How does one know if people "steal" your photographs unless you see them in use.
They will remove the watermark and use the photograph if they so desire but they are not going to tell you this.
You don't legally need a watermark or signature to copyright your work. When the shutter clicks, you have the copyright.
Keep the original photo with the Exchangeable Image File (ExIF) data intact, and you have your proof if legal action is ever needed. (Never use or send original photos to anyone with the ExIF date file imbedded)
I agree ... if you are proud of the work, sign it. You did the work and there's nothing wrong with you taking the credit for it. Imbed a hidden ID if you must ... but don't deface an excellent photograph because of your insecurities.
... of course, it's your photograph. You can deface it if you so desire.

rj



-------- Original Message --------

<Mail Attachment.png>

Yes I see a lot of photographers with a white almost trasparent band either at the bottom or middle of their picts to help protect from ppl stealing.

 

 

 

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment