A

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Happy December



Thanks, Susan. I listened to the improvisations and they were truly amazing. He certainly has the styles down of those classic musicians.
Loved it.                 Nancy H.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 8:06 AM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Happy December

 

I want to wish all of you a happy December, with whichever
holiday you celebrate.

I posted my Happy December special on my blabber blog.
If anyone is interested, there is a special treat under the
picture of a snowflake. My good friend Bernie who is my
pianist is a genius at improvisation. He took a simple winter
melody for children and  did improvisations in the styles of
Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, and Chopin. If you listen to
those, keep in mind that he has 5 seconds of preparation
and his fingers just fly.

Susan



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment