A

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] New to PS

 

Why would that be a no no. If the software did what you needed, then great.
Photoshop is the premier photo package, but there are others out there. I
have been messing with GIMP, over they years, and for a open source package,
it certainly is great, especially for free....




-------Original Message-------

From: Sarra
Date: 11/4/2012 2:09:13 PM
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] New to PS


I have been using PSP for years (yes I know that is probably a no no to say)
and just wanted to learn about PS.. I know nothing of PS and dont even know
where to start. Such as, what is the best way to set up your workspace? I'll
check around previous posts to see what has been talked about to see what I
can learn.
Thanks for letting me join.
Sarra

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment