A

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Problem with Photoshop CS2



  I wish that I could contribute to this group but unfortunately my knowledge of Photoshop is not that great. It seems that I’m constantly struggling whenever I try something new.

 I created an action where I put my name at the bottom of an  image and now want to run a batch process on a number of images. I start the process and get about 7 images done when I get a pop up stating "could not complete your request because there is not enough memory (RAM)".

 I'm using Windows XP Pro with 3.25 GB Ram. My C drive has 74GB of free space. I created a similar action a few months back and  had no problems with it, but  I had to recreate the action again because not thinking ahead,  I erased it.   

  Any suggestions what might be causing the problem.

 Thank-you in advance

 

Stan

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment