A

Saturday, October 6, 2012

RE: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Intro

 

Welcome to the group.

From: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Lyell
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 10:44 PM
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Intro

According to the home page:

"If you are applying for membership, you must type in a reason as to
why you want to be a member, if you leave the reason for joining blank
you'll automatically be rejected."

I saw no place to do this on the registration page so, here it is:

My primary interest is photography. I am looking to expand my knowledge
in using photoshop to enhance my photographs and create compelling fine
art photographs and digital art. The few photoshop groups that I have
joined so far seem to be geared more towards scrapbooking, creating
vector type and graphic arts. I have learned from and enjoyed each group
that I am and have been a member of but, so far have not found one that
has really fulfilled my asperations. Hopefully I will find some new
techniques and helpful folks in this group and maybe I will be able to
contribute a little as well.

Lyell

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment