A

Friday, October 19, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] should I update my photoshop?



 I have a very very old version of photoshop which
I use to make abstract designs from photos or other pictures. I have Photoshop 2,
and I do not use all the tools on that one. I am wondering what more recent
photoshop tools...especially in design-- the newer ones have that this older version
does not.

Perhaps I will go to the Apple store and see for myself, but I wondered what you all think.
My computer skills are primitive.

Susan


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment