A

Sunday, August 26, 2012

RE: [photoshop-beginners] Reszising question



Sorry, I don't know what that is. 

I should have added that I'm using CS2

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Liz
Sent: August 26, 2012 7:54 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Reszising question

 

 

Content Aware Scaling?

- Liz (Sent from my iPhone 4G)


On Aug 26, 2012, at 9:42 PM, "Stan" <sderegowski@shaw.ca> wrote:

 

I have a number of images that I had printed into 4" x 6" that I was going to put into a mat that has a 4" x 5"  opening.  Generally I would trim the 4" x 6" to the smaller size but the problem is that  by trimming the 4" x 6"   I end up cutting someone out of the image. Is there a way  to reduce the size of the people on the image so when I trim the 4 x 6 I don't lose anybody or am I stuck and have to get 4 x 6 mats?

Thank-you for your help.

 

Stan

 

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment