A

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] play with fire in Photoshop



Thanks Mary.
This tut is for the installation of brushes.
As stated, I have them installed in the preset folder and needed to access them in the program.

I have been instructed on how to do that.
I was doing it correctly but wasn't getting the results I expected.
Tks again.
rj



-------- Original Message --------
RJ,

I wrote this tutorial just for you. If you need help just let me know. *smiles*


Mary
 



From: Rijo <rijo@cfl.rr.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2012 5:44 AM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] play with fire in Photoshop

 
I've installed the brushes in the brushes preset folder in Adobe.
How do I access them in the program?

rj


-------- Original Message --------
hi guys,      I've made this set of 10 realistic fire brushes which you can download for free :      http://www.psd-dude.com/tutorials/resources/fire-brushes.aspx      I would really like to know what you think, and please upload in the comments section any work done using these brushes.      enjoy,   John        






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment