A

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] (unknown)



I think it would be a BIG mistake to open that - I deleted it as soon as I saw it contained no message - just the address.
Harvey


From: Rijo <rijo@cfl.rr.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] (unknown)

Re: [photoshop-beginners] (unknown)


Don't know for sure ... I didn't open it ... but I'd guess this is spam and maybe a loader of some sort.
The odds are to great for me to trust when all the names in the "To" address bar begin with "P".  This is a sign of Spam.
If there is an Aman da   Kau ffman in the group and you didn't send this, I'd say your addy has been spoofed.

Amanda Kauffman wrote:
http://martinahrovat.si/wp-content/plugins/contact-form-7/friends.php?court128.html






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment