A

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Re: relearning PS7



Most of the things you are learning in PS7 are in CS5 They just move around or get better with age. 
Some of the functionality has changed especially the keyboard short cuts and stuff like that.
Don't get too locked into a keyboard pattern until you know how to access things from the menus.
 
Greg Groess greg@curvemeister.com

From: GryBear <grybear652002@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 2, 2012 1:15 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Re: relearning PS7

 
Hi Greg, I will be updating the the latest versions of CS - it is just a matter for getting together with a very busy son in-law who keeps me supplied with all the updates an lives 100 mi away.
I am just now going thru the lessons in Scott Kelby's PS 7 in a book in order to better know what I have skipped over in my self teaching. Bought it from amazon for less than $4.25 including S&H. Just finished lesson 6 with the "extract" - wow sure gets the fuzzy stuff I could not select with the select tools.
I have been helping a person learn PS so I too am finding many things I have either have forgotten or just skipped over.
I do look forward to sharing "stuff" here -
Harvey
--- In photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com, ggroess@... wrote:
>
> Harvey,
> you keep posting and we'll keep answering.  I would however suggest that you look to CS4 or 5 instead of PS 7 if you have both.  most people will be using CS4 or 5 and with CS6 coming out later this year you will be hearing more about that as well.
>  
> Greg Groess
> greg@...
>





__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment