A

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating




I'd go to a second hand store, flea market, or yard sale, and rummage through boxes of old photographs. Scan them on high resolution and get going.  I did this myself when I started out with Photoshop. Found more than enough pictures to last me a lifetime of restoration of pictures.

Goran N



From: Feisty Felicia <feisty.fee_fee@yahoo.com>
To: "photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com" <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 9:25 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating

 
That is also what hooked me.  I love to go on Fickr and take the worst photo with rips, holes and acid stains to bring them back to life or my impression of "back to life".  I'll post one pic that took me WEEKS to restore.


From: GryBear <grybear652002@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 1:29 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] photo editing & manipulating

 
This is what sold me on PS - i belonged to a film group that met for competition nights with pro judges - they would always say "IF" you had your own darkroom you could do this or that - "IF" this was not in the photo or this was not so bright- then on night a fellow did a "Show & Tell" on photoshop - I have been hooked from that day on.
Harvey

PS: I just love "saving" a lost photo or manipulating one to change it completely.







__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment