A

Saturday, February 18, 2012

RE: [photoshop-beginners] Merge HDR



It's hard to say without seeing what you start with and what you end up with.  I've used the merge to HDR in CS5 quite a bit.  If you have any 'ghosts' in the image if you don't remove them you can get fuzzy blurry things.  Ghosts can be caused by movement, I do a lot of bracketing for HDR hand held; therefore, I can get some movement caused by me in the images to be merged. 

 

 

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of maryo
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 4:06 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Merge HDR

 

 

Loving my new book someone suggested Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom In A Book. Hit a snag today though. Lesson 05 page 139 merging exposures into HDR image. When I do that I do not get a nice picture like they show. I got a really dark, smeary, grainy ugly thing with no way to fix it that I could find. After 5 times I finally gave up. Any ideas? I had reset Photoshop as directed and everything else has worked until now. Thanks for any ideas or help you can send my way. I know I have brick marks on my forehead from this program but, thought I was finally crawling out of the muck and mire, until this.



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment