A

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Fun with PS 7



Yes - It is pretty amiturist but that is what I am -a hobby/amiture- at this. I do it for fun and most often hurry too much  - yes retirement does give far more time to play too bad I have so many hobbies - but I am never without my camera.I really enjoy road side photos of opritunity here are a couple from close to home.
Harvey.


From: Rijo <rijo@cfl.rr.com>
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Fun with PS 7



Harvey did you use ChromaKey or just layers in PS to compose the pictures.
The people in front of the building seem to be floating above the grass and the lady in front of the stagecoach has the windows of the coach running into the top of her hat and the coach footboard supports are running through the top of the gentleman's hat.
Composites take a lot of time, don't they?  I wish I had the time to do stuff like that.
I'm just saying . . .
rj


Harvey Wilson wrote:
I thought I would post some works I created by using a fun couple I photoed in costume. Oh the cowboy & His wife live in a replica western town he built - he still rebuilds old wagons & stages like the one in the photo.
Harvey







__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment