A

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] combining to JPGS?



For email I would save as a JPG or a PDF.  Anyone can open a PDF.  I would also save a PSD version for myself so I would ba able to edit the layers in the future if I needed to.


Matt


On 2/25/2012 4:24 PM, Steve wrote:
 

Thanks, that worked great.
 Is it better to save as a jpeg or a psd file.
 If I finish it and want to email to someone else, if they do not have PS how can they view it?
Again thanks.
Steve

At 09:31 PM 2/24/2012, you wrote:

 



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment