A

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Re: basic help.



I now, like creating convincing pictures of women in Photoshop. Since I am not a woman just an old geek, I don't know anything about women's clothing or women for that matter.
 
( I have been committed all my life to just one, or at least, just out of childhood..)
 
Retired now and needing a hobby, I am back into art and whether I like it or not or fear the frying pan, I have to open my eyes and start looking at women for like the first time in my life.
 
Verry In ter es ting ...
 
I can't just create a perfectly beautiful woman out of the blue unless I am in bed and that happens.
 
With my limited skills, I begin by getting the best outlines and proportions I can. Never mind the clothes. (We are not born with them you know!)
 
So I admit it. I draw naked women. Okay, if you use Photoshop, you know that she will become a layer and that she will have perfect skin all over.
 
If you are no good at creating ridiculously "perfect" naked women (or male models), The internet has resources where that is not a problem. Consider it study.
 
Once you have a good layer of a naked subject, you can download dresses and other clothing and use photoshop to manipulate or transform that clothing to fit. Learn about the Transform controls but make several copy layers of your intended clothing so you can experiment more.
 
I gave up on that after a while because I was able to learn about drawing and dressing the subject layer myself. The high shoes were a trick but I think I finally got it.    


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment