A

Sunday, February 26, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Multiple images in the workspace



Hi everyone,
 
I've just bought PSE10 and I'm reading every tutorial I can find. However, many of them have two images in the workspace at the same time. After a lot of trial and error, I figured out how to get two images in there, but they have borders that are almost like a webpage with the title at the top, etc. I know this isn't what they're supposed to look like. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong and how to fix it?


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment