A

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Re: [photoshopgroup] Re: Heart Photoshop Brushes for Valentine Day

 

Nice meeting you too Margaret :) Yes, I'm willing to share as soon as I have some time to sit down and write them down. I don't know if somebody else have them already and they can share with the group...
 I use Windows too, so we are in the same boat.
Take care.
 
Glenda Castillo

From: Margaret Caisey <margaret@mjcaisey.plus.com>
To: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 7:48 PM
Subject: RE: [photoshopgroup] Re: Heart Photoshop Brushes for Valentine Day

 
Good thinking, Glenda! I'm only just getting into shortcuts.
 
Went to an Animation Workshop last week & realised for the first time that shortcuts are well worth using!
 
Would you be able to share some good shortcuts with me, please? I know relatively few at the moment.
 
I plan to print out a list when I've learned enough (when!) I use Windows, not Mac.
 
Nice to meet you BTW!
 
 
From: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Glenda Castillo
Sent: 21 January 2012 23:47
To: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshopgroup] Re: Heart Photoshop Brushes for Valentine Day

Hi Margaret: I love to use Photoshop for all my scrapbook designs also! Great to know that somebody else like the program for that purpose too. I was thinking that maybe we should have a sheet of the most used shortcuts for people that use the program for digital design.
 
Glenda Castillo

From: Margaret Caisey <margaret@mjcaisey.plus.com>
To: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 4:49 PM
Subject: [photoshopgroup] Re: Heart Photoshop Brushes for Valentine Day

 
Hi, I just would like to say Hello! to the Group.
My name is Margaret & I live in the UK.
I love using Photoshop! I make greetings cards & enjoy digital scrapbooking, so you see why I love Photoshop so much.
This is just a quick intro. I look forward to being a member of the Group. I hope you are having a good weekend.
Bye for now




__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment