A

Saturday, January 28, 2012

RE: [photoshop-beginners] Was this a bad choice??

I find this group ebbs and flows over time. Maybe it is the moon:)
Obviously, the way to trigger some responses is to ask a question. A lot of
people do not post as they have nothing to say, UNTIL a question is asked.
The inability to post inline images is definitely a handicap. It is
convenient to be able to see what someone is doing, and having the image
alongside the description is quite useful :)

JohnW


-----Original Message-----
From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of GryBear
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2012 2:40 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Was this a bad choice??

I was hoping to find an active interesting group here. Was I mistaken.
My post was either rejected or ignored - my photo album may have been out of
line - but I am still interested in some kind of comunication from the group
- tell me to take a hike or change my ways - but email me some thing.
I have just started working the lessons in Photoshop7 class room in a book I
know this is old stuff for some but it sure is good for me to learn so much
I had not learned while working with Scott Kelbys book & tutorials. Got the
book from Amazon -$4.25 with shipping & handling - never been used - the CD
was still sealed. Also bought one call "Learn to do everything in Photoshop7
- I am going to finish the class room book before I get involved with this
one.

Any one have any experiance with either of these book.
Harvey

------------------------------------

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links

------------------------------------

Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/ Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshop-beginners/join
(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
photoshop-beginners-digest@yahoogroups.com
photoshop-beginners-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
photoshop-beginners-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments:

Post a Comment