A

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] Was this a bad choice??



Your first post came through, but there were no questions to answer.
There is a question in this one, but you need to give folks a chance to answer it; and there may not be many answers, depending on whether anyone is familiar with those books. I don't know anything about those books, but reading them is probably a good start.

You can also find tutorials on line by searching for

photoshop tutorials

you can add a particular subject depending on what you are looking for for example. 

photoshop tutorials layers



motleyjustmotleynothingbutmotley
http://kazoologist.org/
--More information than most people would ever want to know about Kazooz--
Celebrate National Kazoo Day--Some time between January 23 & 29th
or whenever it is convenient for the kazooist.



-----Original Message-----
From: GryBear <grybear652002@yahoo.com>
To: photoshop-beginners <photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Jan 28, 2012 10:00 am
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Was this a bad choice??

 
I was hoping to find an active interesting group here. Was I mistaken.
My post was either rejected or ignored - my photo album may have been out of line - but I am still interested in some kind of comunication from the group - tell me to take a hike or change my ways - but email me some thing.
I have just started working the lessons in Photoshop7 class room in a book I know this is old stuff for some but it sure is good for me to learn so much I had not learned while working with Scott Kelbys book & tutorials. Got the book from Amazon -$4.25 with shipping & handling -
never been used - the CD was still sealed. Also bought one call "Learn to do everything in Photoshop7 - I am going to finish the class room book before I get involved with this one.

Any one have any experiance with either of these book.
Harvey



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment