A

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Re: [photoshop-beginners] colors



yes, I've tried that. I"ll go back and make sure. I've pretty much tried every switch or adjustment I can find (which might be the problem at this point!)

On 1/8/2012 4:27 PM, Joe T wrote:
 

Have you disabled the printer's color management and let photoshop manage colors? 
 
From: SueK
Sent: Sunday, January 08, 2012 6:12 PM
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] colors
 


Does anyone know of a book that might explain how Photoshop CS3 works with colors? I'm SO frustrated. My Epson printer is printing my brown tree as deep green. I've tried everything. I'm going mad...



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment