A

Monday, January 23, 2012

Re: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Beginner Enlarge Faces

 

Perhaps you want to crop off the extra, before you print it?




-------Original Message-------

From: athomemom56
Date: 1/23/2012 9:56:13 AM
To: Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Beginner Enlarge Faces


Hi,
I am trying to change the size of an image for printing in wallet size. I
watched several youtube videos on how to do it. However, I don't know how to
make the faces larger. Once the image is reduced to a smaller size, the
faces are so tiny...is there a way to enlarge the photo and then reduce it,
(if that makes sense). I just don't want the people to look like tiny ants.

By the way, when I went to reduce my image, and opened it, clicked on image
size, the original width is 54, height 35 and resolution 72....and when I
changed it to width 6 and height 4, and resolution 300, it wouldn't change
to 3.5 width and 2.5 height (wallet size),well, the width went to 3.5 but
the height kept going to 2.333 and I don't know it the processing machines
will adapt to this. How can I make it 3.5 x 2.5...Do I need to resize to 6x4
first? and if so, would it reduce the quality of the photo?

I would really appreciate help with my two questions.
Barbra

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment