A

Saturday, January 28, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Thanks 4 the answers



Everyone who to the effort to answer my email about makeing a good choice here did a great job of keeping me around - no I was not angry - just impatiant. LOL

I am a long time user - over 9 yrs of PS I am now working with both CS4 and PS7 as there are some of each I like and understand.  My CS 4 book is "Adobe Photoshop CS4 book for digital photographers" by Scott Kelby It is my understanding he is one of the better authors - but again I'm no expert I just kind of follow what is on the sites I belong to.
I do like the albums here and will be adding to mine from time to time. As well as following other postings.
Harvey



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment