A

Thursday, January 19, 2012

[photoshop-beginners] Hello



;)Harvey is my name - new here and hope to find like minded photographers and photo editing folks here. I am not realy a beginner with photoshop - rather not skilled in some of the more advance tools and such.
I have PS 7 and CS4 - after loading CS4 I found it just almost to much for my mind - lightroom just bewilders me - I deleted it - OK - some things about me :
Male-  74 yr- married 53 yr-am an amiture/hobbiest photographer-been using PS for about 9yr- self taught thru books & internet tutorials- I have been a member of a few online camera groups where we shared our photos for fun, cretique and contests..We live in Pioneer, CA about 60 mi east of Sacramento at the 3,000 ft elevation of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. I take a lot of nature and landscape photos.
I recently started helping a couple freinds with their move into digital cameras & photoshop - it was then I found I too needed to get better knowledge of the program, I bought 2 books from Amazon - Photoshop7 Classroom in a Book and How to do Everything in PS7 - used but in new condition - the CDs had not been opened.  I am fairly well skilled at photo editing and manipulating but want to learn more  - slices & animation,
I will be adding an album here with some of my works.
I hope to make some new online friends and learn more tricks of PS here.
Harvey Wilson


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment