A

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] PS 7 & Layers

 

Joined quite a while ago, then haven't been following for some time. Things
happen and you get busy.

Have Photoshop 7. Have scanned material including text plus gray-scale
photos. Need to make text darker and background whiter. If I do this with
contrast and brightness it affects the photos, can't get both text and photos
right at the same time. I presume I need to isolate the photos in another
layer but I don't know how.

Some things I can do fairly well in Photoshop but I really am a novice in
the program. Any guidance in this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Anthony
Berkeley, Calif.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment