A

Thursday, December 8, 2011

[Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques] Re: Group Owner 9 hours of Photoshop CS5 training $10

 

I TOTALLY AGREE with you Sassy! I am going to buy these tutorials, but I have to convert from Paint Shop Pro (self taught and bought b/c it was cheap) to the Adobe. Is there a good place to buy software? I would like to get the whole suite at once if I can. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks, Gina

--- In Adobe_Photoshop_Techniques@yahoogroups.com, "T & S Smith" <shelltel@...> wrote:
>
> Thank you John...Very seldom do I ever make any comments, I enjoy your
> group and have learned a great deal over the time I've been here...but I
> was compelled to write to let you know that not all of us are against your
> site and I think 10 bucks for 9 hours of tutorials is a brilliant price. I
> also wanted to say something to those who were offended by your post.
>
> I went and had a look after seeing all the complaining going on about your
> site...I'm sorry folks, but you must lead an extremely sheltered life if
> you find a lady in a bikini is a disgraceful practice...don't go to the Med
> if you ever get the chance...they don't even wear the bikini tops on a
> public beach (shock horror)...there's nothing wrong with his site, I don't
> see what the big deal is...the way the young folks dress now, is hardly
> more than a bikini...it's not smut. John, I'm glad you stood up for
> yourself and explained what you were doing and I'm delighted others were
> defending you as well! I will be signing up for your tutorials and as
> someone else mentioned, it would be more than a little difficult to work
> out how to do something with skin tone with a dog's fur examples. But more
> importantly, when you own the site, your posts aren't spam and I'm thrilled
> someone running a group said if you can't find a way to stop it on your own
> computer, then consider leaving the group. And to those who have
> complained...there's a Delete button on your email...if you don't like
> something, use it! In fact, if you are so outraged by John's post, but
> don't want to leave the group, you can block John's specific email address,
> so that his post doesn't even come into your email, why does HE have to
> alter his way of doing things when you have 2 perfectly usable options...1.
> delete the email you don't like....2. unsubscribe from the group and go
> look for a group that better meets your opinion of decency...and/or 3.
> block the offending emailer's email address so you never see anything that
> individual person posts. Oh oh oh! Wait, there was a 4th option that I
> forgot to mention...you didn't have to click on the link to John's website!
> Nothing in his post was offensive, there were no pictures or graphics of
> anything...YOU chose to click on the link. You have to be a certain age to
> join the groups here, grow up and keep in mind just because you have an
> issue with ladies in bikini's the general population doesn't and your
> opinion of smut differs greatly.
>
> Ok, I'm going back to my own little corner of the web and John, I hope you
> continue going from strength to strength! Keep up the great work and as
> it's after midnight here in Scotland, I will sign up for your tutorials in
> the morning. I hope everyone is well, having a wonderful week and enjoys
> creating whatever they like to create...live peacefully!
>
> Hugs,
> Sassy
>
> On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 9:06 PM, Neil F <discipleneil777@...> wrote:
>
> > I'm the owner of the group, as being such, ...(snip)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment