A

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Re: [photoshop-beginners] My Apologies



Hey, you have a life of your own...don't feel bad about having to take care of business...  I hope he gets better...hopefully that is the Father's plan for you both...

From: Cagey
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2011 5:43 AM if
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] My Apologies

Please excuse this email sent to all ( I hope) the groups I belong in. I wish I had time to write to everyone individually, but I do not.
I would like to say how sorry I am that I have not participated at all in a very long time, and I would like to thank all the owners for not booting my butt out of your group.
Ed, my much better half, is terminally ill. He has been very sick for almost two years now and I am his only caregiver. It's a 24/7 job and to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way. He is truly a wonderful man.
He is home from the hospital ( for now) which is why I am finding some time to write. It has been a very difficult and painful two years for him.
Again..my thanks to everyone for allowing me to stay. I do enjoy reading my mail and trying to keep up with everyone's life. I will really try to participate whenever we are not in the hospital ...and he is resting ...and I don't have a thousand things to do around the house.
However, if you feel it's best for me to leave, I will of cause understand.
Thank you all again for being so understanding..for so very long,
Karen
 
BTW.. I did Bcc this email , so please don't worry about the addy being given out.

No virus found in this message.
Checked by AVG - www.avg.com
Version: 2012.0.1872 / Virus Database: 2092/4621 - Release Date: 11/16/11



__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment