A

Sunday, November 20, 2011

RE: [photoshop-beginners] Anyway to remove rain spots?



Have to admit that I misunderstood the problem. I was looking for raindrops on the image, not for wet garments J

JohnW

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 12:27 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [photoshop-beginners] Anyway to remove rain spots?

 



I had removed the photos.  Here they are again.

 

 

Thanks,

George

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 9:41 AM, Clayton Swatzell <photoguyinmo@comcast.net> wrote:

 

We don't get to see the photos.  You may want to check the permissions.

 

From: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of George
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2011 5:54 PM
To: photoshop-beginners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [photoshop-beginners] Anyway to remove rain spots?

 

 

I took this picture at my niece's wedding.  I guess my brother had never been to a wedding before because he went to get his car right after the ceremony.  It was raining out.  Needless to say, he was wet when he came back in for the after-ceremony pictures.  This is the original picture:

 

 

This is my first attempt at removing using the healing brush and the spot healing brush.

 

 

Is there anything that would make this a little easier?  I have to go back and make another attempt because I messed up the green palm-like leaves on her Iris.  My plan on my second attempt is to move the flowers blocking his tuxedo to another layer so I don't have to worry about healing around the leaves.

 

Thanks,

George

 






__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment