A

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

[photoshop-beginners] Panorama using PS CS5



 
 
 
 
Indianapolis is hosting the Super Bowl this year and the Arts Council has commissioned several murals to be painted in different parts of Indy.  This is one that is downtown and spans one of our major streets there.  To get the entire mural with out a lot of junk if I stood back and took one shot, I took three hand held shots and used Bridge to export them to PS layers and then used the photo merge function in Photoshop CS 5.  Since I had to stand at an angle to the mural (I wasn't going to stand in the  middle of the street for fear of getting run over by a car) I used the distort function in transform to make the top and bottom parallel. One thing I forgot was to have the camera exposure remain the same for each shot but I was able to use levels to get the pictures to match fairly well.


__._,_.___


Please check out our sister group, attachments allowed-Photoshop by Example http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ps-by-ex/



Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment