A

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

[photoshopgroup] Photoshop Face Swapping

 

Hi all,
The other day I viewed a Photoshop CS5 YouTube video. I was doing a search
for face swapping or face replacement techniques, especially blending the
two skintones. There are a ton of them out there, but there was one that
caught my attention, probably because I am a literal beginner. I viewed it
over and over, and even wrote each step down, and each time I follow along,
the end result doesn't turn out right. I know I am missing a step or a
couple of steps.
What makes it a bit difficult is the fact that there is no sound, only
video. I wrote the creator of the video but haven't heard back from him yet.
Okay, so what I am looking/hoping for is someone on the group who would be
willing to view the video, and kinda walk me through it. If so, PLEASE email
me privately at countrymama24@aol.com
Here is the link, if you want to take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEFgqQ7MLdk
I would greatly appreciate your help.
Barbra Ann

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Group Rules: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/photoshopgroup/files/!GroupRules
To Post, email: photoshopgroup@yahoogroups.com  
To unsubscribe, email: photoshopgroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment